Docs done right--Guaranteed!Your loan documents will be properly executed, properly notarized***, shipped (and tracking # provided, if applicable) the same day they are signed; GUARANTEED OR IT'S FREE!
Welcome to Done Right Docs serving the Phoenix, AZ metro area. You have come to the right place for getting your loan documents signed and notarized accurately and in a manner consistent with the professional image you have worked hard to earn. I welcome digital docs and last-minute orders.
- Fluent in Spanish
- HP LaserJet 4000 dual-tray printer with 36 MB RAM
- Dedicated system with 2.8 GB processor and 512 MB RAM
- DSL High-speed
- Dual-tray fax, scanner, copier.
- Digital camera
- Borrowers are fingerprinted to help keep you out of court
- Prompt appointment setting and confirmation
- Consistent communication keeps you updated
- Insured for $50,000.00
- Over 100 hours of education in real estate issues, financing, title and escrow, investment and tax strategies. Of course, I do not provide advice to borrowers, but understanding the "ins and outs" leads to a greater sense of credibility with borrowers. Additionally, I know what my role is in the transaction, and what it is not.
- Certified NNA and 123notary.com
- Service with business casual dress, professional conduct, and impartiality.
Who I Am
Done Right Docs is a registered trademark of Nathan Moody, Notary Public. I am bonded, insured, and commissioned to perform notarial acts in the state of Arizona.
The clients that use me regularly have been very pleased with my professionalism and accuracy. I understand that a single missed initial, a fuzzy stamp, a cross-out, a signature that doesn't match the preprinted name, a missing stipulation, etc. can delay funding and even lead to cancellation.
I know the importance of every loan closing to so many parties, so I perform every signing with the care that is due when so many people are counting on every signature and initial to be accurate. I have worked hard to educate myself about loan docs and good signing practices so that I can perform signings in a knowledgeable, accurate, and professional manner.
Even so, if I have any question whatsoever as to how a client would prefer that I handle a special situation, I will not hesitate to inquire even while a signing is in progress. As an extra precaution, I always review the entire package at the signing table to verify the accuracy and completeness of all signatures, dates, and notary certificates.
Finally, I am fluent in Spanish. This skill has been an asset to the clients who have used my services on a regular basis.
Contact me today to find out how I can help you close your transaction. I look forward to serving your needs!