Please call 619-442-8585
San Diego Mobile Notary
SD Signings is a mobile notary service that operates within San Diego County. Our agents are highly experienced in all notarial acts including, but not limited to acknowledgements, jurats, proofs of execution, oaths & affirmations, and depositions. All of our notaries public have completed the required training and background checks to obtain their California notary commission.
We serve all of San Diego County. Our typical fee for a notarization is $10.00 per signature. There is no extra charge at our walk-in office location. See our mobile travel fees in the schedule below. You are also welcome to reference our pricing page or call SD Signings at (619) 442-8585 for all exact pricing.
We are highly experienced in the notarization of these common transactions.
Loan & Escrow Notary
Including purchases, refinances, HELOCs, reverse motgages, and piggy-back loans.
Estate Plans Notary
Including powers of attorney, trusts, health care directives, and ammendments.
Including physician letters, financial status affidavits, and background certifications.
Including consents to travel and parental/guardian permissions.
Prison & Jail Notary
Including George Bailey, Descanso, Vista, Downtown, Chula Vista, and Las Colinas Detention Centers.
- Financial and Insurance Notary
Including financial documents, Insurance affidavits, bank powers of attorney, and withdrawal forms.
- Health Care Facility Notary (Hospital & Nursing Home)
Including powers of attorney and health care directives. We repeatedly serve assisted-living, nursing home, hospital, and other health care facilities.
- Real Estate & Property Deed Notary
Including deeds of trust, grant deed, quitclaim deeds, interspousal deeds, and certifications of trust.
- Foreign Document & Apostille Notary
Including Apostilles, the notarization of foreign language documents, and authentication services.
- DMV & Traffic School Notary
Including DMV auto transfers, ownership forms, and traffic school tests.
Some of our other sevices available include:
- E-document printing (Dual-tray letter/legal professional printers)
- Document pick-up, delivery, and drop-off
- E-signings anywhere with 3g wifi/aircards and mobile laptops (netbooks)
- Loan Packaging- Sorting for Lender, Broker, Title, & Escrow
- Overnight Carrier Drop off- If there is a reasonable window, we will get your documents to a FedEx, UPS, or ther carrier immediately.
- Appointment set-up and conrimation with borrowers.
- Scheduling appointments 24/7. We will work around the clock for you.
Please call 619-442-8585